Why should you use CTR Property Management?
- Rigorous effort made on retaining current tenants helping to reduce turnover, and saving you money.
- 24 hour emergency service available
- Dedicated effort placed on collecting late charges and repair deductibles.
- Intense efforts are placed on communicating with owners regularly by phone, e-mail, letters, etc.
- Home repairs and maintenance performed below market rates from insured, W-9 vendors.
- Provide owner year end 1099 for tax purposes
- Photos of general inspections, vacancies, and needed repairs are sent via e-mail for easy approval.
- Quick turn around on vacant units needing maintenance and repairs.
- Thorough tenant credit and background checks.
- Free tenant credit verification for owners.
- Dedicated professionals on your side keeping your money in your wallet.
How much do you charge for your property management services?
Our monthly services are typically 10% of the monthly rental fee, however we can offer our basic residential services for a flat monthly fee. Other fees are charged on a case by case basis according to your customized management profile. A price list is attached for the additional services
How do you screen prospective tenants?
We use several different methods to screen and qualify prospective tenants.
- Tenant completes rental application
- Full credit report from all 3 major bureaus on all prospective tenants.
- Background/criminal checks, verify rental history, and verify job history on all applicants where it is applicable.
The information is sent to you with our recommendations. You always have final approval on all prospective tenants.
I already have a tenant in my property. What then?
CTR Property Management will contact your tenant and let them know that we are the new management company. We will explain to your tenant to make future payments to CTR Property Management, give them envelopes with return addresses, and our contact information.
Do you require cash reserves at the beginning of our management agreement?
Yes, we require a $300 cash reserve at the beginning of our management agreement. If you request us to handle any repairs or maintenance or any collections on existing tenants before we collect any rents, then we will require the funds needed in order to coordinate those issues as soon as possible..